Seriously, where did September go?
Here's my goal review for the month. Originially I wanted to:
- Present data at lab meeting from field study in Costa Rica (collected by others). Figure out how we're going to write the paper and how much of it I am actually responsible for.
- Finish collecting data and analyzing data from Experiment 1a and Experiment 1b.
- Get a draft of the paper for Experiments 1a & 1b to advisor.
- Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2.
- (Bonus Goal 1) Apply to many, many jobs.
- (Bonus Goal 2) Finish re-writing old Thesis paper.
Let's just say ... out of a possible 100% ... I calculate that I completed 56.667% of my goals.
Hmm... if 65% is failing, then it looks like September did not go so well. Darn it.
Tomorrow I will post October's goals and I will definitely have to try harder! (Or I will never graduate and I will be stuck here forever)