Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Damn. It's October.

Seriously, where did September go?

Here's my goal review for the month. Originially I wanted to:

  • Present data at lab meeting from field study in Costa Rica (collected by others). Figure out how we're going to write the paper and how much of it I am actually responsible for.
  • Finish collecting data and analyzing data from Experiment 1a and Experiment 1b.
  • Get a draft of the paper for Experiments 1a & 1b to advisor.
  • Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2.
  • (Bonus Goal 1) Apply to many, many jobs.
  • (Bonus Goal 2) Finish re-writing old Thesis paper.

Let's just say ... out of a possible 100% ... I calculate that I completed 56.667% of my goals.

Hmm... if 65% is failing, then it looks like September did not go so well. Darn it.

Tomorrow I will post October's goals and I will definitely have to try harder! (Or I will never graduate and I will be stuck here forever)

No comments: