My goals for October were:
- Collect & analyze ALL data from Experiment 1b
- Write significant draft for Experiment 1 paper
- Start collecting data for Experiment 2
- Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2
- Finish & submit pesky Thesis paper
- Write significant draft of CR field paper and get it out to co-authors
- Get together some lectures for a bunch of classes I agreed to teach the first week of November
- Finish applying for jobs (until post doc season starts)
OK ... so, if I again calculate out a possible 100% completion score for all goals, I am only at 68.667%. That is slightly better than September's score, but still not good!
Totally bringing down my average (with a 0% completion) is the Pesky Thesis Paper. I have sent it to my co-author and old advisor a while ago, and hope to hear back this week about getting it out SOON! I am sick of the paper and have no desire to work on it anymore, so it better get accepted this time!
The rest of my goals were a bit closer to completion. And I am hoping I'll have a much higher score for November!!! Stay tuned for new goals soon!