Here's what I want to accomplish this month!
- Analyze ALL data from Experiment 1b
- Write significant draft for Experiment 1 paper and send to advisor
- Collect HALF the data for Experiment 2
- Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2 (just 1 or 2 more!)
- Start draft of Experiment 2 paper
- Finish getting replicates for Widow paper
- Assist old advisor in finishing & submitting Pesky Thesis Paper
- Edit & submit CR field paper
- Give two guest lectures
- Apply for 2 more jobs (until post doc season starts)
- Apply for fellowship for Spring semester
- Write 10,000 words for InaDWriMo (as part of the above goals)!
November is also full of non-work things (like Ry's big birthday and a trip to Buffalo for Black Friday ... I mean Thanksgiving!), so I need to really work my butt off this month!