I blinked and November is gone!
Here are those goals I set for myself:
- Analyze ALL data from Experiment 1b
- Write significant draft for Experiment 1 paper and send to advisor
- Collect HALF the data for Experiment 2
- Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2 (just 1 or 2 more!)
- Start draft of Experiment 2 paper
- Finish getting replicates for Widow paper
- Assist old advisor in finishing & submitting Pesky Thesis Paper
- Edit & submit CR field paper
- Give two guest lectures
- Apply for 2 more jobs (until post doc season starts)
- Apply for fellowship for Spring semester
- Write 10,000 words for InaDWriMo (as part of the above goals)!
I'm giving myself a score of 57.167%. Not great, but I am giving myself 10 extra bonus points for each of two goals: (1) Not only did the Pesky Thesis Paper get submitted, but it was accepted! and (2) Not only did I apply for the fellowship for the Spring semester, but I was awarded the fellowship!!! Yay! With those bonus points, I am at 77%, which I think is outstanding!
Let's see how December goes!