It's only 3 days into December, but I am totally distracted by Christmas and other non-work things! It is time to get serious!!
Here are this month's (far too ambitious) goals:
- Finish draft of Experiment 1 paper and get it to advisor (ASAP!)
- Collect HALF the data for Experiment 2
- Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2 (just 1 or 2 more!)
- Start draft of Experiment 2 paper
- Finish getting replicates for Widow paper (3 more!)
- Get CR field paper from co-author, edit & submit
- Apply for 1 more job (until post doc season starts)
I need to have a committee meeting in January and give a seminar in February, so I need to stay on track! And avoid the distractions of Christmas and wedding planning!