Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dear Friends ...

As many of you know, my dad was diagnosed with cancer about 4 years ago. He has been doing well and is currently trying new treatments to stay healthy. There is no "cure" for multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that affects the immune system.

In his honor, I am taking part in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. This is a great event that raises money for cancer research and cancer survivors. For 24 hours, my BOGS team will walk the track at a local high school to raise awareness!

I urge you to visit my webpage and make a donation. Both in support of my dad and in honor of everyone that you know that has been affected by cancer.

You can donate directly on the webpage using a credit card or you can send me a check in the mail!

Every little bit helps! Just a few dollars really does make a difference!

Thanks so much for your support and contribution!

Go to my Relay for Life webpage by clicking here!

No comments: