Friday, April 27, 2007

WOW!! Go Amazing Friends!

My friends and family never cease to amaze me!

I posted and emailed about supporting the Relay for Life in honor of my dad only 24 hours ago.

And in that time -- just ONE day -- I have received almost $300 in donations!!!!!!!

PLUS, I have received many emails asking for my address so that checks can be sent!

THANK YOU!
You all ROCK!!!!!!!
Seriously.

I am the luckiest girl to have such giving, supportive, selfless, wonderful friends!

Please continue to raise awareness about cancer research and cancer survivors! Tell your friends and have them tell their friends!

You all just proved that a few people can make a difference in a very short time!!!!!!!

UPDATE: As of 30 hours post-posting, we have raised almost $350!!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments: