Monday, February 26, 2007

Birthday Weekend

So, I have been lacking in my posts lately, but I have been writing them all in my head.

I guess it's just the lack of high speed internet connection at home that leads to limited blog posting! While at work, I often try to just ... I don't know ... do work. Crazy, I know.

But I realize I have yet to post some photos from my AWESOME birthday weekend! My mom, dad, little bro and his gf came from the Snowy City to the Little Town!

The day they arrived we all traveled to (inhale breath sharply) New Jersey to watch a hockey game. Despite being decked out in Sabres gear (except Ry), our team did not win, but I think we all enjoyed ourselves! And Ry took lots of great photos.

On Superbowl Sunday I took all of my visiting family members to Dr. D's for a great football party! I know I had fun and I hope everyone else did too!!

Ry & I are already looking forward to our May trip home to visit with the family after our Chi-town wedding event!



No comments: