Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I know, I know. It is a "hallmark holiday" and blah blah blah.
(By the way, Hallmark employs 18,000 people PLUS all of the people at the 43,000 retail stores -- so shouldn't we support them?)

But I like getting flowers and presents and extra lovin'!
And you're a darn liar if you say you don't!
And yes, technically, this is only the 2nd year I had a real live valentine. So I hear all of you single people saying that valentine's day sucks.
But when you find "the one" and he brings you a dozen roses (with eucalyptus even!) and wonderfully cheesey valentine's gifts -- you'll agree with me about the fun of this silly day.
And when else would I get to wear awesome conversation heart socks and a pink sweater?
(Even if no one braved the weather to come to work to see my festive outfit!)

No comments: