Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm easy!

Ever wake up and think it is just going to be a good day? Despite the day's busy schedule and all of the work piled up on the desk, it's going to be a good day? I try to wake up like that everyday, but we all know it does not always happen (I have my "Miss CrankyPants" days). But today I just woke up happy!

And then I got to school and checked my email and had tons of messages from friends! Chris sends hellos from the Micronesian islands. Cho sent a Happy Fat Tuesday Orca video! Zoo geek Allison dropped me a note (I haven't talked to her in forever!)! BF-Kimmy and I are emailing back and forth about next weekend's visit (YAY!!)! And Kathryn sent me a link for FREE POST IT NOTES!! Seriously excited about the last one. I love the post-its!

What can I say? I find joy in the little things in life! I'm easy!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day too!

No comments: