Friday, June 05, 2009

Memorializing with Hannah!

It's been a few days since I last put of photos of our niece Hannah, so I thought I'd share some of the cutie from Memorial Day Weekend! We had a great time with her -- a BBQ at her house, playing in the rain, going to the local fair (where I totally beat RyGuy TWICE in the watergun game and won 2 giant prizes for Hannah), and (the next day) dinner out (Hannah's Favorite) and some more fun! Enjoy this little cutie!!

Hannah at the restuarant -- she loves dining out!
*******************

Uncle Ry teaching Hannah how to ride a tricycle
*******************

Hannah & Mommy on the Carousel!
**********************
So cute!!
*************
Trying hard to blow BUBBLES!
**********

"Say Cheese"!
*************

Dancing in the rain!
****************

Aunt Sneks had to join in the fun!
**************

She's ridiculous!
***********

A video of her favorite Uncle Ry activity!
(I just love her laugh!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Hannah is sooo cute! :)I wish she and Katie could have a play date:) I love the bubble picture.