Monday, May 11, 2009

Less than 600 days!

Oh my! Time is flying!




Luckily, we're not too stressed yet! We have the church, reception hall/hotel, dj, and photographers all lined up. I have bought a few favor/decor/gift sort of things. And the rest ... I feel like we still have time for!


We have set up a wedding webpage too! If you want to check it out our webpage, go to http://www.mywedding.com/. Then, on the rightside of the page, in the middle, you can type in my name or RyGuy's and you'll find us! We're going to try to update it often as we get more info about wedding related events! In case you're curious!

Next wedding goals: limo, semi-finalized guest list, save the dates, and loose some weight before dress shopping!

Yay wedding!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I saw some 'green' wedding favors the other day and thought of you, but 1.)they were CRAZY expensive and 2) I figured you would already be on top of favors so I didn't send you the link.. but I still thought of you. AND you were in my dream last night, (or this morning I guess) we were at a conference together!