Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm in love with a girl ...

Ry & I had such a wonderful time this past weekend visiting little Ally in VA!! We were so excited to meet her and are so happy to have a new little "niece"! It's fun to be "Aunt" and "Uncle"!

It was great to just hang out with BF Kimmy, her hubby, Anna & Gorgeous too! We play cards, watched some olympics and even took Ally to her very first fair!! Check out the video below to see me realize one of my dreams in life -- riding a mechanical bull!!!!!!

I'm just so happy for BF Kimmy & my BF-in-law! They have the cutest daughter and she is just so happy! I can't wait to see you all again in B-lo in a few weeks!!!


Cutie Baby Ally!
**********************
RyGuy and Ally ... Isn't the expression great?
She's all "Really??! You're letting Uncle RyGuy hold me?"
*************************
I just wanted to take her home with us!!
*********************
So much fun at the fair!
**************************
Ally's enjoying her first pig races!!!
(My first pig races too!)
****************************

So excited!! I actually rode the bull!
(Anna did too, but I figured I should only humiliate myself with a blog video!)

No comments: