Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So long sweet summer

So long sweet summer
I stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays
So long sweet slumber
I fell into you, now you're gracefully falling away
~ Dashboard Confessional

Well, summer is over. Sadness.

School started yesterday and today I spent the whole day either in class or teaching.

I guess all good things (AKA Summer of Fun 2007) must come to an end!

Fortunately, Ry & I spent our last weekend of freedom with our very bestest friends down in Virginia! It was sooo exciting to be together with Anna, George, Kim & Bill (especially since the last weekend we were supposed to get together in the Little Town didn't work out so well!)!

Ry blogged all about our super-fabulous weekend already (CHECK IT OUT-- you know you want to!)!

But here are a few more pictures, just for fun!!

(K, B, A & G -- We can't wait until Best Christmas Ever!!!!)



No comments: