Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Relay Update

Dearest Friends and Family members,

You are all awesome!

I have far surpassed my goal of $500 for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life! At over $600, I'm the leading individual fundraiser on my team and in the Lehigh Valley!! I want to thank everyone (and I apologize for anyone I forgot)!

Thanks to Kim, Bill, Murray, Steph, Becky, Shannon, Bob, Becky, Mike, Steph, Kathy, Kathryn, Kym, Luke, Jamie, Ben, Becky, Jen, Mike, Vanessa, and Kathy!!!

For those of you who really wanted to donate but haven't gotten the chance yet, you can visit my Relay for Life webpage or mail me a check (made out to the American Cancer Society) for a few more weeks!

I am honored to call such wonderful people my friends! It means a lot to me and Ry and my family!

No comments: