Thursday, January 04, 2007

Q, day 1 = done!

I survived the first day of my written Qs.

Here are a few words I was able to work into the 6 hours of writing:

  • ubiquity
  • speciose
  • vigorously
  • equivocate
  • utilize (used correctly)
  • unlikelihood
  • impetus
I am sure there were a few more words along with those, but I barely remember at this point.

It wasn't so bad, just tiring.
And I have a full 6 hours tomorrow that I need to desperately study for tonight ....

One more day until it's over ..

Oh, yeah, then the oral Qs. But that's OK ...

Ry and I are going to spend Saturday looking for green shoes.
Green shoes at the oral exams will surely equate to success!

1 comment:

hamster_grrl said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on surviving the first day! I am sure you nailed every one of the questions to the wall, and you will do even better tomorrow! Good Luck!!!