This is it.
My 100th post!
Officially a dork now.
For some exciting facts about 100, please visit the Wikipedia website "100 (number)"!
100 is special for many reasons:
- It is the sum of the first nine prime numbers
- The sum of two prime numbers (47 + 53)
- The sum of the cubes of the first four integers (100 = 13 + 23 + 33 + 43)
- 100 is the atomic number of fermium, an actinide
- 100 degrees Celsius is the boiling temperature of pure water at sea level
- The number of tiles in a standard Scrabble set
- In Greece, India and Israel, 100 is the police telephone number
- In Belgium, 100 is the ambulance telephone number
- In United Kingdom, 100 is the operator telephone number