Friday, March 24, 2006

Wasting a few minutes of life

I FINALLY found someone close enough to my apartment that has wireless internet that I can steal! Happy Day!

Thought I would post a silly little music thing that some friends have posted on their blogs.
Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
It's So Complicated - Carolyn Dawn Johnson
Hmmm .... I could see that ....

Will I have a happy life?
What Happened? - Gretchen Wilson
About a great relationship that ends ... great ... I am deleting that song from my files ...

What do my friends really think of me?
I've Got You Under My Skin -- sung by Michael Buble
Awe, that's sweet!

Do people secretly lust after me?
Kissing a Fool -- also sung by Michael Buble
Well ... there ya go.

How can I make myself happy?
Sleep to Dream Her -- Dave Matthews Band
I could use a nap.

What should I do with my life?
Somebody Like You -- Keith Urban
Guess I am supposed to love somebody like you!

Will I ever have children?
Yesterday -- The Beatles
I'm suddenly freaking out ... did I get pregnant yesterday? Or does this mean I missed my chance?

What is some good advice for me?
Lover Lay Down -- Dave Matthews Band
Hmmm ....

How will I be remembered?
I Am Extraordinary -- Liz Phair
What can I say?

What is my signature dancing song?
Lover I Don't Have To Love -- Bright Eyes
Not exactly upbeat ... too bad I don't have the Pussycat Dolls on my music list ...

What do I think my current theme song is?
You Look Good in My Shirt -- Keith Urban
I do look pretty damn good in your shirt!

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Desperately -- The Wreckers
A good song ... but I hope people don't think I am desperate ...

What song will play at my funeral?
Cry -- James Blunt
Don't cry people -- I will haunt you for all eternity! :)

What type of men/women do you like?
Men: Ants Marching -- Dave Matthews Band
I have no idea what that means ...
Women: Am I Not Pretty Enough? -- Kasey Chambers
I gotta stop going to ballet class with skinny little girls ...

What is my day going to be like?
Your Love is Real -- David Gray
Sounds like it's going to be a great day!!!

Well ... that was a good waste of 10 minutes ...

No comments: