How is it mid-month already??? Jeez! I need to stop thinking about Christmas shopping and Wedding planning and get back to work!
Here's how I'm doing so far this month:
- Analyze ALL data from Experiment 1b
I swear, this will be done THIS week! Or I will die trying.
- Write significant draft for Experiment 1 paper and send to advisor
It's half done! Once I get the data analyzed (above) this will get finished and contribute to my final goal of the month!
- Collect HALF the data for Experiment 2
OK ... haven't even started yet
- Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2 (just 1 or 2 more!)
Sigh ... still waiting for my fishies to ... spawn
- Start draft of Experiment 2 paper
Will start soon ...
- Finish getting replicates for Widow paper
Down to the last 3!
- Assist old advisor in finishing & submitting Pesky Thesis Paper
Submitted!!! Finally!!!! Woohoo!!!!
- Edit & submit CR field paper
Out to my co-author ... as soon as he gets around to it, I will work like crazy to get it submitted!
- Give two guest lectures
- Apply for 2 more jobs (until post doc season starts)
Done!! (Though I should apply to at least 2 more before the end of the month)
- Apply for fellowship for Spring semester
Done!! (Please keep your fingers crossed for me! If I get this fellowship again, my final semester will be so much easier!)
- Write 10,000 words for InaDWriMo (as part of the above goals)!
It looks like this is only minimally started, but I swear the numbers will jump in the next week or so!
Overall, I think I am doing OK this month, but I need to have a very successful week this week! Because then we have a weekend full of holiday fun and in 9 days we head to Buffalo for Thanksgiving!