Here's my mid-month goal update!!
- Collect & analyze ALL data from Experiment 1b
This is started ... but only just ...
- Write significant draft for Experiment 1 paper
Also started! Intro & Methods written, and half the graphs and results done!
- Start collecting data for Experiment 2
Not yet ....
- Finish getting replicates for Experiment 2
I am getting there ... keep your fingers crossed and I might actually finish this soon!
- Finish & submit pesky Thesis paper
Well ... I sent it to my co-authors and my old advisor sent an email 2 days ago that almost seemed as though he was looking at it (since he asked me a question about what tests we actually did). Hopefully it will be out to review by Halloween!
- Write significant draft of CR field paper and get it out to co-authors
Done! Advisor read it, suggested I re-write it, I re-wrote it, he re-read it and liked it, and it has been sent to co-author down south! Hope he likes it too!
- Get together some lectures for a bunch of classes I agreed to teach the first week of November (hmmm... not even sure what these are about really...)
Had a 3 minute conversation with the instructor about this and he made some vague noises and jumped on my suggestions for lecture topics ... so I guess I will get together some lectures?
- Finish applying for jobs (until post doc season starts)
Most applications are out! But I am still waiting on some other things before I can get the final ones out!
OK ... looking better than September so far!