Sunday, May 25, 2008

A plea to my friends!

Dearest friends,

As many of you know, my dad was diagnosed with cancer about 5 years ago. He has been doing well and is currently trying new treatments to stay healthy. There is no "cure" for multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that affects the immune system.

In his honor, I am again taking part in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. This is a great event that raises money for cancer research and cancer survivors. For 24 hours, my BOGS team will walk the track at a local high school to raise awareness!

With your help and support last year, I was able to raise over $700 in honor of my dad! Thank you all!!


I urge you to visit my webpage and make a donation. Both in support of my dad and in honor of everyone that you know that has been affected by cancer.


Please share this webpage with anyone you know that would also like to help out with this wonderful cause!

You can donate directly on the webpage using a credit card or you can send me a check in the mail!


Every little bit helps! Just a few dollars really does make a difference!


Thanks so much for your support and contribution!



No comments: