Saturday, November 11, 2006

Woo Hoo!

My blog inspired someone!!

Well, something I posted from someone else inspired someone, but that still makes me happy!

Snoskred read about Project365 and is going to join in on the "photo-a-day" project! She's encouraging people to sign up at her new blog "A Photo A Day".

Now I am definitely going to do the photo-a-day starting January 1, 2007! I think the hardest part is going to be choosing only ONE photo to represent each day of the year!

Thanks for taking a read Snoskred!

And, for those other readers out there -- please drop a comment if you too find anything I post interesting, or annoying, or you disagree, or you just want to say hi!!

3 comments:

DancingFish said...

I think the hardest part would be finding my camera-to-computer cord every single day. Or dealing with the software- My compter makes a new folder every time I upload....haven't figured how to avoid that yet....

Snoskred said...

Hey, it's me back again :) You know, if you're going to do this as well, are you going to make a separate blog for it? If yes, let me know where and we'll link to it from the photo of the day page.

I'm looking into flickr as suggested on the photojojo page, going to experiment with some of my old pics and see if it works. I might use that but I'm not sure. Of course with blogger you can just upload them directly.

dancingfish - this is a good time to leave the camera to computer cord permanently plugged in.. I'm going to! ;)

Sneks said...

As posted on Snoskred's photo-a-day blog:

OK, my project 365 blog can be found at www.oddityeffectproject365.blogspot.com.

I'm not really familiar with flickr or other photo sites, so I just figured I would stick with what I know and go with a Blogger site!

Please feel free to link to me and I will put up your link main link so that everyone can go there to find other photo-a-day sites!

I'm excited!